Hi there..Lisa Maree here and welcome to my blog! I live in Sunny Queensland with my partner and our dearly loved beagle "Buffy". I have watched my Mum do alot of craft over the years she has dabbled into everything..anywhere from Scrapbooking to Cardmaking and everything in between. I have always dabbled in scrapbooking a little and recently tried some Challenges at Just Add Ink.......I am totally hooked......I love it!!! Please leave me a comment!!!!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Joy.............





I couldn't wait to start on this weeks Challenge at 


I thought of a  Christmas Card immediately.....



Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Welcome Christmas
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White
Be of Good Cheer DSP, Spots Embossing Folder
Ink: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler & Gold Embossing Powders
Shimmer Spray, Gold Cord


Thanks...........

LisaMaree




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, festive, Christmas card, Lisa! I love the gold-embossed sentiment on green card - it looks really elegant. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week ... you're going great guns with all your creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Chrissy card Lisa Maree!Love the use of gold for a lovely traditional look. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love those embossing hanging baubles and your embossed sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete