Hi there..Lisa Maree here and welcome to my blog! I live in Sunny Queensland with my partner and our dearly loved beagle "Buffy". I have watched my Mum do alot of craft over the years she has dabbled into everything..anywhere from Scrapbooking to Cardmaking and everything in between. I have always dabbled in scrapbooking a little and recently tried some Challenges at Just Add Ink.......I am totally hooked......I love it!!! Please leave me a comment!!!!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Beautiful.......






A beautiful medallion stamp!!

Stamps: Medallion, Style Beautiful,
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Very Vanilla,
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party
Beautiful Wings, Decorative Label Punch

Bye for now............LisaMaree

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The medallion looks fab in soft suede!! I love the addition of the butterflies too! Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layered butterflies! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty card Lisa Maree. Love it!

    ReplyDelete