Hi there..Lisa Maree here and welcome to my blog! I live in Sunny Queensland with my partner and our dearly loved beagle "Buffy". I have watched my Mum do alot of craft over the years she has dabbled into everything..anywhere from Scrapbooking to Cardmaking and everything in between. I have always dabbled in scrapbooking a little and recently tried some Challenges at Just Add Ink.......I am totally hooked......I love it!!! Please leave me a comment!!!!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Create.........




A very different colour combo at Colour Q Challenge #156 this week.


Stamps: Creative Elements, Everything Eleanor, Hope and Strength,
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, 
Ink: Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Pearls


........LisaMaree




4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty embossed card. Love your stamped flowers and the way you arranged them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, just gorgeous - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and butterfly Lisa Maree. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the colors. Love the embossed background and the pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete